Olga is a designer with a professional experience in architecture, interior design and graphics. She is from St. Petersburg and currently living in Tokyo.
Open for commissions and collaborations.Education:
- St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University, BS in Product design.
- Saimaa University of Applied Sciences, Mechanical engineering & Production technology course.
- Institute of Advanced Architecture in Cataluniya, FabLab academy course.
- St. Petersburg College of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Architect.
- 20 boxes x 20 creatives, Haguruma, Tokyo, Japan. April 2015
- Karuta Ichi, Haguruma, Tokyo, Japan. May 2016
- I Love Playtime, Repair Trend Zone, Tokyo, Japan. August 2017
For any questions and work sample requests:
or you can use website form here